If you employ staff then you will have statutory filing deadlines to meet for filing forms and making payments to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
From April 2013 HMRC is introducing PAYE in real time, also called Real Time information (RTI). This will mean that companies will need the appropriate software to be able to report their payroll information to HMRC on or before every payday.
We are trained to advise our clients in all aspects of payroll preparation and compliance. If you would like to discuss PAYE and any other employment related issues, or if you require a full payroll service then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We can provide such services as:
- Processing of your weekly or monthly payroll using HMRC accredited software.
- Produce standard payroll reports showing net pay and deductions for each employee.
- Send you customised payslips or email them to you via PDF.
- Provide a monthly or quarterly statement of PAYE/NI owed to HMRC.
- Complete the year end processing of your Payroll online including P60s up to April 2013.
- Provide telephone support and deal with employee enquiries.
With our competitive rates you can save money as you will have no IT to buy and maintain. It will also eliminate the need to train payroll staff and pay for cover whilst they are on holiday or sick.
Payroll services Berkshire & across the UK