Transire Ltd launches Virtual Public Relations Assistant Service
Promoting your business to a wide audience both online and offline through Public Relations (PR) is an integral part of running a successful business.
As a dedicated business owner will know how important it is to promote your business via content marketing, media releases, newsletters, e-books, blogs and other methods in order to increase sales and a customer base.
But often you can’t find the time, or the expertise to promote your business through creative and traditional PR and professional writing techniques.
If you are new to the concept of using PR to promote your business, you may feel like it’s time to seek that support from a professional.
PR has changed in the last few years, with content marketing essential in building your online presence and promoting your business to a wide audience.
Transire Ltd is now pleased to announce the introduction of your Virtual PR Assistant, so you can focus on other areas of your business.
Our Virtual PR Assistant will help you with the following:
- Content writing and content marketing
- Ghost writing blogs and articles for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Writing e-books
- Media liaison and targeting
- Social Media / Online PR Strategy and Writing
- Creative ideas for how to promote yourself online
- Producing and placing your writing as a guest blogger/contributor
- Press Releases
- Copywriting for advertising and marketing material
- Event Coordination and associated PR
- Newsletter Writing
A virtual PR assistant will work with you remotely, via the internet and phone, to understand your PR requirements, develop a plan for your business and help promote your business/services through a variety of services and channels, including those listed above and many more!